PJ ReNew and PJ ReFresh Limited Warranty Policy
1. Palmer Johnson Power Systems (PJPS) PJ ReNew warrants unit(s) against failures caused by defective PJPS supplied service parts or PJPS workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months or 1000 hours of operation for powertrain systems which consists of the Engine, Transmission and Axles and the unit, from the date of shipment.
2. Palmer Johnson Power Systems (PJPS) PJ ReFresh warrants unit(s) against failures caused by defective PJPS supplied service parts or PJPS workmanship of the powertrain systems which consists of the Engine, Transmission and Axles for a period of six (6) months or 500 hours of operation for the unit, from the date of shipment.
3. Standard warranty begins 30 days after delivery of the reconditioned machine. We rigorously test the equipment during final inspection for delivery, although working in the environment the machine was built for is the ultimate test. We give an additional coverage of 30 days up front as a break-in period.
4. The warranty process involves a basic inspection of the unit and will cover normal labor and parts required for the repair. Any premium labor or express parts delivery will be offered at the expense of the customer.
5. PJPS reserves the option, at its sole discretion, to handle all warranty situations with one of the following methods:
a. Request that the unit be returned to a PJPS branch location for warranty repair.
b. Send PJPS service people to the units’ location
c. Pay the customer directly to perform a warranty repair on behalf of PJPS.
6. PJPS warranty does not cover situations involving product abuse or neglect, failure of parts not supplied by PJPS, or cases where incorrect procedures were used.
7. PJPS reserves the option to limit or negate our warranty based on findings where contaminants left in the system at installation caused the damage
8. PJPS will not consider a PJ ReNew repair warranty request unless informed of the problem or malfunction in a timely manner. PJPS must be given the opportunity to correct the situation prior to systems being altered or powertrain systems removal.
9. PJPS retains the option to refuse warranty requests when the customer does not or cannot supply all pertinent materials and data required to make thorough failure analysis.
10. PJPS will not be held responsible for any special "on site" costs on a rebuilt unit/unit repair warranty request without a PJPS purchase order being issued in advance by an authorized PJPS employee.
11. PJ ReNew warranty is non-transferable
12. PJPS will not reimburse the following costs as part of a PJ ReNew warranty:
a. Freight to return unit to PJPS for inspection and repair
b. Downtime resulting from a failure, or unavailability of unit
c. Any incidental, contingent, or consequential damages or costs resulting from a warrantable failure
d. Routine maintenance, maintenance items including but not limited to lubrication, filters, wear pads, switches, tires, batteries, decals, paint, machine fluids or other like wear items.